The 10 Nicest Spam Comments I've Ever Gotten
Blogging is a good time, but little is more frightening than occasionally taking a stroll down the dark alley of the blogosphere--spam comments. But even the blogosphere's dark alley has its nice points: sometimes spam comments can be complimentary. Of course, the writers want you to click on their title/link so that you'll buy something. The compliment is just to get you curious because they know everyone (especially bloggers) likes to feel that someone appreciates them.
But, if you look at just the comments and pretend like the links and ulterior purposes don't exist, these comments can actually be quite kind-hearted.
Warning: these spam comments range from absolutely crazy to heart-touchingly sweet back to crazy and beyond. Read at your own risk.
1. "Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back yet again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people."
I thought this comment was not only nice but also helpful in regards to the advice offered.
2. "I every time spent my half an hour to read this web site’s articles or reviews every day along with a mug of coffee."
When I read this comment, I feel irrationally glad that my website can easily be paired with a cup of coffee.
3. "I have actually been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any kind of fascinating short article like your own."
Talk about validation!
4. "Yes! Finally someone writes about construction companies."
I'm not sure this person read my blog post, but if it makes him/her happy, who am I to argue?
5. "What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this site is really fastidious and the visitors are in fact sharing fastidious thoughts."
The surest way to a blogger's heart: compliment BOTH him AND his readers.
6. "I have to express my appreciation to the writer just for bailing me out of this setting. Just after looking through the internet and meeting tips which were not productive, I believed my entire life was done. Living without the solutions to the issues you’ve fixed through your posting is a serious case, and those which may have in a negative way affected my entire career if I had not encountered the blog. Your personal understanding and kindness in maneuvering all the stuff was invaluable. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t discovered such a point like this. I can also at this moment relish my future. Thanks for your time very much for your specialized and result oriented guide. I will not hesitate to endorse the website to any individual who would need direction about this issue."
Wait...did my blog post just turn someone away from suicide? Aw, HECK YEAH!
7. "Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just excellent and that i could think you are a professional in this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to snatch your RSS feed to keep up to date with impending post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the gratifying work."
It's always great to know that I've inspired someone to follow the blog.
8. "Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site."
Did you hear what he said? He called me "too magnificent"! ME! He called ME "too magnificent"!
9. "Yes! Finally something about ."
Even if this person didn't know what he was looking for, I'm glad I could provide it for him!
10. "Thanks for the marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!"
Wait, when you say "great author," are you talking, like, Fitzgerald and Hemingway or more like Stephen King or someone like that? And thanks! I will enjoy my holiday weekend, even if I'm not sure which one at this point...
Well, what'd you think? Wasn't that a nice blast of positivity?